The last time you heard from me, void, I was 22. I am now 23, which somehow how doesn’t feel all that different from 22. I guess the year will tell. I am ready to start tackling my giant TBR. Here are the books that I will read/finish reading in the first 10 days of April. Let’s get into it.
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- This book is kind of a cheat because I am mostly done with it and I am determined to finish it today. So far, I love it. I’ve got less than 150 pages.
Cast No Shadow by Nick Tapalansky and Anissa Espinose
- This is a graphic novel and a ghost love story, which I am always about.
Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
- I have been wanting to read this book since before it came out and I am so geeked to finally get into it.
Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- If you’ve been around, you know that I have the entire Cinder series on my TBR but I just haven’t got around to it. I am hoping this duology will be a lot less daunting to dive into. I’m really excited to read it.
A Prince Without a Kingdom by Timothee de Fombelle, translated by Sarah Ardizzone
- Mystery? War? Secret prince? Beautiful writing? Sign me up.
This is what I am diving into the first week of April. Also! April is National Poetry Month so just like last year, I will be posting more of my own poetry to share with you guys. So, you might see more of those posts than actual singular reviews but I will do a wrap up of everything I read this month.
Finally, as we move into spring, I hope you are being exceptionally kind to yourselves, even when it is hard. Let’s welcome the sun together, void.